Saturday, April 25, 2009

Woke up this morning and it was lightly raining. I certainly was not going to run and get wet out there. Besides, I'm recovering from a marathon I ran last week. Well..I didn't really run, it was more run...walk....walk....walk....walk. My friend had an injury from about mile 7 and couldn't run very far. I must hand it to her, that particular injury can stop a person from finishing, so I commend her on finishing. My other friend ran up ahead but only finished about 2 minutes before we did. She said she had to go to the bathroom and had some issues with the pants she was wearing and that caused her to run slower. Uh huh...
Back to my inability to run and get wet. Ok, I didn't want to get up! I'm back to the gym on Monday. I need some people to observe. Now, I'm a newby again. I will have to work hard to establish my "regular" status at the gym. I hate it when I have to start over. I have been eating everything I can get my hands on and quite frankly, it's frustrating me!
So here's the deal. I'm going to exercise 6 days a week for the next 2 weeks and I will report. Whether it's running or at the gym - there will be news to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment